FANDOM


The Dragon class is unlocked by beating the game with each of the advanced classes (Necromancer, Paladin, Ranger, Monk, Samurai, and Assassin).

The Dragon is a highly unusual class in that it cannot uses stores or other buildings to improve its deck. Instead, it must use the Hoard ability and level up bonuses.

The Dragon's starting deck and card pool includes several cards exclusive to this class (also seen in the decks of NPC dragons).

This class does not contribute to achievements.

Starting stats Edit

(can be increased through various achievements)

Deck:

Talents Edit

  • Hoard: The dragon may spend gold to increase the size of its hoard, gaining draconic abilities in the process. (No cooldown, can be activated whenever the player has sufficient funds. First costs 10 gold, increments +5 with each use)
  • Devour: Every three combats the dragon may devour a non-boss creature, gaining experience as well as other benefits.

Level-up Bonuses Edit

  • Level 3: Rich: Gain 30 gold.
  • Level 6: Rich: Gain 60 gold.

Level Events Edit

  • Level 3 - Dragon's Snack, Dragon's Wisdom
  • Level 5 - Dragon's Snack

Devour Abilities Edit

Devour gives full XP for the monster eaten, and additional effects based on the monster's level and type. For instance, when Undead monsters are devoured, there is 75% chance of "Yuck!" happening, which deals damage to you equal to the monster's level, and a 25% chance of you getting +1 Card. Monsters with no level listed give the same thing at all levels.

Bosses can be devoured by using the Dragon's Snack card.

Devour Rewards (By Monster Type) Edit

Air Edit

(Air Elemental, Cumulo Nimbus, Yellow Dragon)

  • +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Earth Edit

(Earth Elemental, Shadow Dragon)

  • +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Fire Edit

(Fire Elemental, Magmadon, Phoenix, Red Dragon)

  • +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Giant Edit

(Gelatinous Cube, Giant Shark, Goblin King, Griffon, Hydra, Kraken, Stone Golem, Storm Giant, Titan, Treant, Troll, Unicorn)

Goblin Edit

(Giant Spider, Goblin, Goblin Hoarder, Harpy, Kobold, Orc, Piranha, Wyvern)

  • Fully heal

Human-like Edit

(Clone, Goblin Mechanist, Mime, Mimic, Warrior)

  • +1 equipment

Magic Edit

(Akami Ascendant, Akami Muckcaller, Akami Shaman, Chromatic Demon, Genie, Mage, Pixie, Sphinx, Wisp)

Unholy Edit

(Demon, Disciple of Chaos, Hag, Medusa, Priest, Siren)

  • Remove 2 cards

Fast Edit

(Akami Stormcaller, Brownie, Faerie Rogue, Thief, Ussuri Ambusher, Ussuri Hunter, Ussuri Tracker, Ussuri War Queen)

Undead Edit

(Banshee, Efreet, Ghost, Ghoul, Hand of Glory, Lich, Ooze, Revenant, Skeleton, Vampire, Vampire Bat, Wraith, Zombie)

  • 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Water Edit

(Ice Queen, Water Elemental, White Dragon)

  • +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Devour Rewards (By Monster) Edit

Non-Boss Monsters Edit

Air Elemental: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Akami Muckcaller: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a random spell card:

Akami Shaman: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a random spell card:

Akami Stormcaller: +1 Action

Banshee: 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Brownie: +1 Action

Clone: +1 equipment

Demon: Remove two cards

Disciple of Chaos: Remove two cards

Earth Elemental: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Efreet: 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Faerie Rogue: +1 Action

Fire Elemental: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Ghost: 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Ghoul: 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Giant Spider: Fully heal

Goblin: Fully heal

Goblin Hoarder: Fully heal

Goblin Mechanist: +1 equipment

Griffon: +(level) Max Health

Hag: Remove two cards

Harpy: Fully heal

Hand of Glory: 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Kobold: Fully heal

Mage: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a random spell card:

Medusa: Remove two cards

Mimic: +1 equipment

Ooze: 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Orc: Fully heal

Piranha: Fully heal

Pixie: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a random spell card:

Priest: Remove two cards

Red Dragon: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Revenant: 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Siren: Remove two cards

Shadow Dragon: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down minimum 1), and a spell card:

Skeleton: 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Sphinx: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a random spell card:

Stone Golem: +(level) Max Health

Storm Giant: +(level) Max Health

Thief: +1 Action

Treant: +(level) Max Health

Troll: +(level) Max Health

Ussuri Ambusher: +1 Action

Ussuri Hunter: +1 Action

Ussuri Tracker: +1 Action

Vampire Bat: 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Wisp: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a random spell card:

Water Elemental: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Warrior: +1 equipment

White Dragon: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Wraith: 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Wyvern: Fully heal

Yellow Dragon: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Zombie: 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Boss Monsters (Dragon Snack) Edit

Akami Ascendant: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a random spell card:

Chromatic Demon: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a random spell card:

Cumulo Nimbus: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Gelatinous Cube: +(level) Max Health

Genie: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a random spell card:

Giant Shark: +(level) Max Health

Goblin King: +(level) Max Health

Hydra: +(level) Max Health

Ice Queen: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Kraken: +(level) Max Health

Lich: 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Magmadon: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Mime: +1 equipment

Phoenix: +X max mana, where X is the monster's level / 2, rounded down (minimum 1), and a spell card:

Storm Giant: +(level) Max Health

Titan: +(level) Max Health

Unicorn: +(level) Max Health

Ussuri War Queen: +1 Action

Vampire: 75% chance take (level) damage, 25% chance +1 Card

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.